ABOUT PG ENTRANCE EXAM
NEET PG 2019 Result is declaring on 31st January 2019. NEET PG 2019 (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Post Graduate) is a national level examination. It is conducted for candidates, those want to get admission into MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma courses. This exam is managed by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). No other examination, either at state or institution level is organized for entry into PG medical courses. In this article, we have mentioned complete information about NEET PG 2019.
Before applying for NEET PG 2019, you must know about the eligibility criteria of NEET PG exam. Given below is a brief of the same:
- Only Indian citizens can apply for the examination.
- Candidates having an MBBS degree or a Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by Medical Council Act of India (MCI).
- A minimum of one year of internship is required . In case anyone has not completed a year of internship, they should ensure that his internship will be complete on or before March 31, 2019.
The online form will be available at NEET PG website i.e. www.nbe.edu.in. There is no other option for submitting the form other than the online mode. Listed below are the steps in the submission of application form:
Step 1: Visit the official website of NBE NEET PG.
Step 2: Click on ‘New Registration’ link.
Step 3: Read the instructions properly.
Step 4: Fill the registration form for obtaining User ID and Password.
Step 5: Use the issued credentials and Log in again.
Step 6: Fill in the application form and Upload your Photo and Signature.
Step 7: Choose your test city and Submit the fees.
|Availability of Information Bulletin||02nd November 2018|
|Online Registration Starts||02nd November 2018|
|Last Date for Online Registration||22nd November 2018|
|Admit Card Release||30th December 2018|
|NEET PG Exam Date||06th January 2019|
|Result/Cut Off Declaration||31st January 2019|
NBE will issue the admit cards online within 24 hours of registration and exam scheduling. The computer generated slip is an admit card-cum-confirmation slip.
- Candidates need to take the printout of the admit card and paste a photograph on it.
- The photo must have a caption indicating the candidate’s name and date on which the photo was taken.
- The entry to the examination hall will be prohibited if the candidate fails to produce the document.
- Additionally, a valid photo ID proof (Voter ID, PAN Card, Passport, Aadhaar Card or Driving License) must be carried at the exam center.
- They will also have to carry their Permanent and Provisional MCI/SMC certificate for verification.
NEET PG Syllabus 2019
NEET PG 2019 syllabus is comprised of subjects/ knowledge areas, according to the Graduate Medical Education Regulations notified by MCI. The syllabus include all the subjects studies during the MBBS course, such as pre-clinical, para-clinical and clinical.
NEET PG Preparation Tips
- Here, candidates can check the preparation tips to get qualified in the exam: Make a schedule in such a way to give ample time for preparation & revision.
- Prepare according to the weightage given to each subject for the examination. Make notes and highlight the important points of each subject.
- Solve last year’s question papers & sample papers.
- Study from the regular books. Not to waste time to study from too many guide books.
- Practice for mock tests to familiarize yourself with an online test pattern.