ABOUT JIPMER Entrance Exam
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research exam is conducted for those candidates who are interested in medical science. Those who want to achieve higher results by joining the medical line choose to apply for this entrance. There are thousands of students who apply for this examination but only few could make their dreams come true – the dream of studying and getting the education from a renowned institute. Grabbing a graduated or post graduated degree from a prestigious college or university has its own value. It would be far easy for you to get the job in related field quickly.
|EXAM LEVEL||Post Graduate|
|CATEGORY||UNIVERSITY LEVEL EXAM|
|CONDUCTING BODY||Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research|
|FREQUENCY OF EXAM||1 Year|
|VALIDITY SCORE||1 Year|
|CONTACT||1-800-268-3549 (Toll Free)|
Appearing for JIPMER 2020 requires to meeting certain criteria on the basis of Educational Qualification, Age, and Nationality. The Eligibility Criteria is given in detail below:
- Age for JIPMER 2020: 17 years on or before 31st December 2020 or Born on or before 1st January 2002 (No relaxation is considered for any category of candidates)
- Academic Qualification: Must have passed 10+2 Higher / Senior Secondary Examination with compulsory subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology, English Language (Core or Elective) obtaining Aggregate Score Minimum 50%. For Reserved Category ST / SC / OBC / OPH Minimum Aggregate Score is 40%. For General OPH Category Minimum Aggregate Score is 45%.
- Nationality: Candidate must be Indian Citizen or Non-Resident Indian
The Application Form will be made available online from March 7 to April 13, 2020. Form submission has to be done in 2 parts. In the 1st part, personal information is to be submitted and USER ID and PASSWORD is generated on successful registration and sent to Registered Mobile number and Email address.
Step by step process of submitting Application Form is as follows:
1.Visit official website: www.jipmer.edu.in for JIPMER 2020 Application Form Submission
2.Go to Examination Link
3.Look for heading JIPMER MBBS ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2020
4.Click on this link for Registration Form
5.Fill in Personal Information
6.Click on Register
7.ON successful registration “USER ID & PASSWORD” will be sent to registered mobile number and email Address
8.Now Click on Login Link as received on Registered Email and Fill in User ID and Password and click on Login
9.Click on Edit Button as is shown on Right Top Corner of JIPMER 2019 Application Form
10.Start filling in the application form
12.Enter Qualification Details
13.Upload Photograph of Self and Signature
14.Click on Preview to recheck the information filled in
15.Mark Check on “I Agree”
17.Take Print and Logout
18.Make Payment of Fees by given methods: Online Banking, Debit Card or Credit Card; Before applying for JIPMER ensure you can pay fee through any of above 3 options for payment as there is no any other option
Important Points to Remember while submitting JIPMER 2020 Application Form:
Uploading Photograph: For JIPMER 2020 Application Form there are some important facts to know about the photograph first.The photograph must be taken with a placard held by the candidate indicating name of candidate and date of taking photograph. In case name and date are written on the photograph after taking it, the application will be rejected. Below showing Image exemplifying how a photograph is to be taken. Follow this without any failure:
- Photograph should be Coloured with light background
- Passport Size should be of (30mm x 40mm)
- Soft copy must be saved as “Candidate Photograph.jpg”
- Size of photograph should be at least 20 kb and should not exceed 200 kb.
- Photograph should be uploaded to correct specified fields
Uploading Signature: While fulfilling detail in JIPMER 2020 application form Signature should be uploaded as follows:
- Area for Signature to affix is of 80mm Width X 35mm Height
- Take a white paper, sign on it with a black ball point pen.
- Scan this paper or with camera take an image of it.
- Edit this image. Crop it and resize it exactly to 80mm Width X 35mm Height
- Save this in jpg format and name it as “Candidate Signature.jpg”.
- Size of Signature Image should be at least 20 kb and should not exceed 200 kb
- Keep remember to upload it to the specified area on JIPMER 2020 online application form.
Correction in JIPMER 2020 Application Form: This fact must be remembered that in JIPMER 2020, request for any correction in the information submitted in application form, will not be entertained. Wrong information means rejection of application form. There is only one solution that one more time JIPMER 2020 application will have to be submitted with fees before the last date of submission of JIPMER 2020 application form. Fees deposited earlier will go in vain.
|Starting of online application form||6th, March, 2020|
|Last date of submitting application form||12th, April, 2020|
|Releasing of admit card||20th, May, 2020|
|JIPMER MBBS exam date||2nd, June, 2020|
|Releasing of result and rank letter||8th, June, 2020|
|First counselling||27th – 29th, June 2020|
|Second counselling||25th, July, 2020|
|Third counselling||20th, August, 2020|
|Final counselling||28th, September, 2020|
|Closing of admission||30th, September, 2020|
JIPMER admit card will be released through online mode only. The downloading of admit card will be started from the third week of May 2020. Candidates must carry the valid photo Id proof in original with one photocopy along with the admit card. Candidates may carry the Aadhaar card/ E-Aadhar with validated digital signature /Passport along with them. If the candidate will find any discrepancy in the admit card they can contact the help desk available on the official website.
The complete JIPMER Exam Pattern are given below:
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through online (CBT) mode.
- Duration: The total duration will be of about 150 minutes.
- Shifts: It will be conducted in two shifts, i.e. one in morning and another in afternoon.
- Medium: The examination will be asked in English language.
- No of Questions: 200 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Type of Questions: MCQ will be asked in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer. No negative marking.
|English Language and Comprehension||10|
|Logical & Quantitative Reasoning||10|
The JIPMER MBBS Syllabus will be prepared from the syllabus as prescribed by the State Board Higher Secondary and CBSE for 11th and 12th class. The authority will also provide the mock test to prepare for the exam. It can be get from the official website. The syllabus will be set from the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English Language and Comprehension and Logical & Quantitative Reasoning.
Check some tips & tricks for JIPMER Exam Preparation:
- Make a smart strategy to prepare for the exam within prescribed time period. Make a proper study schedule and follow it strictly.
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern prescribed officially.
- Must go through previous years question papers.
- Study from books published by the good publishers.
- Make yourself healthy.
- Result for JIPMER 2020 MBBS Entrance Examination was released on June 8, 2020. Visit the official website of JIPMER 2020 (www.jipmer.edu.in) Result for JIPMER 2020 MBBS Entrance Examination was released on June 8, 2020.
- Visit the official website of JIPMER 2020 (www.jipmer.edu.in) to check your scores.
- With the release of results, JIPMER Merit lists are also released both category wise and overall.
- Marks obtained in JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination are known as Raw Score.
- Raw Score will be converted into Percentile Score for determining Cutoff and Merit / Ranking.
- Requests for re-evaluation / re-checking will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Steps to download JIPMER 2020 Score Card
Step 1: Visit official website of JIPMER www.jipmer.edu.in
Step 2: Open link “EXAMINATION”
Step 3: Go to JIPMER MBBS ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
Step 4: Click Download Result
Step 5: Enter your JIPMER Login credentials namely User ID and Password
Step 6: Download and Save it
Candidates have to first register for the counselling procedure. The counselling will be commenced after the declaration of result through offline mode. First counselling will be started from 26th June 2020. In the JIPMER counselling 2020, the biometric, image and certificate will be verified for the allotment of seats. Candidates have to opt one of the campus for admission.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Hall ticket with the sign and seal of the centre invigilator and Rank Letter of JIPMER 2020.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or 10th Standard Certificate).
- Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination.
- Character and Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institute last attended. Residence Certificate issued by Revenue Authority not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- OBC/BC/SC/ST, a Community Certificate, recently obtained from the competent authority by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Transfer Certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied.
- In case of Puducherry residents, the Residence Certificate/Employer Certificate as required in the prospectus.
- Medical Certificate in case of OPH Candidate.
- 6 Passport size colour photographs recently taken.
- NRI/OCI Certificates.