ABOUT REVA MAT ENTRANCE EXAM
REVA is a common aptitude test for the admission in management institutes or the universities. Reva universities provide all mangement cousres and the engineering courses. This University is also pprovide the architecture and the civil courses
REVA MAT is conducted for admission to MBA programmes with the following specializations:
- Human Resource
- Banking and Insurance
- Operations Management
- Travel and Tourism
Candidates can also apply for the pg courses and technical courses
|EXAM LEVEL||Post Graduate|
|CATEGORY||University Level Examination|
|CONDUCTING BODY||Visveswarya Technological University|
|FREQUENCY OF EXAM||1 Year|
|VALIDITY SCORE||1 Year|
|Start date for issue of Application Form||26 Nov 2019|
|Last date for submission of complete Application Form||15 April 2020|
|Upload of Online Mock Test Link||20 April 2020|
|Upload of Test Admission Ticket||20 April 2020|
|Last date to download the Test Admission Ticket||26 April 2020|
|Exam Date||28 April 2020|
REVA MAT 2019 eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must be graduate in any branh or stream with minimum 55% marks from any reognized university.
- Final year appearing student an also apply for the entance examination but they must have the passed certificate at the time of admission
- Admission can be done with the karnataka pgtet examination score.
- Admission can also taking on the basis of cat/mat/reva mat examination score
The official site to apply for the the examination –>> Click Here
Candidates can apply for the reva mat examination through the online application which available on the official website.
- The First step to apply is fill the registration form. In the registration form some fields are given like name, date of birth, email id etc.
- The candidates are advised to fill the form with correct information and not leave any mandatory field vacant. Incomplete applications or having wrong information will be rejected
- Application fee of Rs 1000 for domestic and SAARC nation students and Rs 2000 for NRIs and USD 50 for foreign nationals, can be paid online through debit/credit cards or NEFT. Those who don’t want to make online payment can choose offline option of Demand Draft
- The demand draft should be drawn in favour of REVA University, payable at Bangalore
- The duly filled form and supporting documents should be mailed to the following address in case of payment through demand draft
- Application Form fee: Rs.1000/- for Indian & SAARC Nationals. Rs.2000/- for NRI applicants and US$50 for other foreign national applicants.
- You can pay online through Credit Cards/Debit Cards/Net Banking or through demand draft drawn in favour of “REVA University” payable at Bengaluru. Please keep scan copies of Passport size photograph & 10th Marksheet, 12th Marksheet, Graduation (If available) ID Proof (Pan/Aadhar card/Passport/College ID) ready before filling the form.
- The Scancopy should not be more than 2MB. Allowed File Formats: png, jpg, jpeg, pdf.
- Mandatory fields to be filled compulsory (*)
REVA MAT is always conducted in only online mode. The exam pattern is fully objective type and the REVA MAT examination is divided into 4 sections –
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Verbal Ability
- General Knowledge
As it is one of the most popular tests to get admission in one of the most prestigious colleges of management, there is no as such syllabus for this exam. Yet, the analysis of the last 5 years question papers will help the candidate to know about the exam and its pattern. Here, in this table, we try to summarize the topics based on the last year’s questions asked.
|Logarithms||Inequalities||Surd and Indices|
|Time speed distance||Trigonometry||Number System|
|HCF- LCM||Profit and Loss||Work and Time|
|Geometry||In equations quadric and linear equations||Ratio and Proportions|
|Calculus||Geometry||Permutation and combination|
|Sequence series||Age Calculation||Number system, simplification, Average|
The above mentioned are the core subjects. Questions may be asked apart from these.
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (English)|
|Grammar and usages||Fill in the blanks||Para completion and inference|
|Reading comprehension||Verbal Logic||Para jumbles|
|Different uses of the same word||Verbal reasoning||Foreign language word used in English|
|Analogies||One word Substitution||Jumbled paragraphs|
|Contextual usages||Idioms||Sentence completion|
|Binary Logics||Line Graph||Combination of Graphs|
|Sets||Logical matching||Seat arrangement|
The above mentioned are some of the important topics.
|DATA INTERPRETATION AND LOGICAL REASONING|
|Caselets||Data Sufficiency||Blood Relations|
|Direction Sense||Series||Venn Diagram|
|Data Arrangements||Clocks and Calendar||Assumption|
|Data Structures||Family Tree||Statements|
|Quantitative Ability||Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by Abhijit Guha and Published by Tata McGraw-Hill|
|Quantitative Ability||How to Prepare for the CAT Common Admissions Test by Muhamed Muneer, published by Om Books.|
|Quantitative Ability||Arun Sharma’s The Complete CAT Digest, by Tata McGraw-Hill.|
|Quantitative Ability||Arun Sharma’s ‘How to prepare for Quantitative Ability for CAT Published by Tata McGraw Hill.|
|Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning||Arun Sharma’s How to Prepare for Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning for CAT|
|Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning||Trishna’s Verbal Ability And Logical Reasoning For The CAT And Other MBA|
|Verbal and Reading Comprehension||Barron’s Pocket Guide to Vocabulary|
|Verbal and Reading Comprehension||How to Prepare for the Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT by Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyay|
|Verbal and Reading Comprehension||Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis|
|Verbal and Reading Comprehension||Nishit Sinha’s The Pearson Guide to Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning|
The results of TANCET MBA 2018 will be declared online. The candidates can check their scores by using login IDs. The scorecard can be downloaded by entering registered email ID and password. To download the scorecard, you must follow the given steps:
- Log on to REVA University website
- Click on REVA MAT result tab
- Enter your email ID and password
- Click on download tab