ABOUT NPAT BBA
The National level Test is conducted I two day window and it is conducted in an online mode. The exam will conducts on 12 May and 13th May 2018The result will be declared in June. Candidates can expect downloading of admit cards by first week of May, 2018.NPAT is conducted by NMIMS University, National Addmission Test Program is a gateway for addmission to following
- bachelor in technology(B.tech)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Economics and Finance
- Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) Master of Business Administration (MBA) Tech
- MBA Pharma Tech and dual degree BBA
- Bachelor of Design (BDes).
|Mumbai||All the programmes|
|Shirpur||BTech, MBA (Tech) and MBA (Pharma Tech, Bengaluru campus offers BBA, BSc Finance and BSc Economics|
|Indore and Navi Mumbai||BBA|
Important Dates of NPAT are given here. NIMS releases a notification related to admisson for those students who wants to make career in professional courses.candiadte msut be aware for the Imporatant dates related to NPAT 2018. In this section, all date are given which help you to catch this golden opportunity.
|Starting of online registration||22nd, January, 2019|
|Last date of filling application form||29th, April, 2019|
|Releasing of admit card||7th, May, 2019|
|Exam date||11th or 12th, May, 2019|
|Announcement of result||May 31, June 14, June 26|
The candiadte must passed Intermediate(10+2) or equivalent. They shoud have a International Baccalaureate diploma in any stream which is must be from a recognized university or college.No backlogs is allowed.
- The candidate must have obtained an aggregate of 60% marks in 10+2 equivalent examination
- It is compulsory for the student to have passed in Mathematics/ Statistics at 10+2 or equivalent exam
- Candidates holding IB Diploma will be eligible only if he/she has Mathematics/ Statistics at standard level
- CBSE and ICSE candidates need to mention 10th or equivalent aggregate marks of all the subjects – best of four or five subjects shall not be considered Candidates exceeding 25 years of age are not eligible for applying to the exam Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from Open or Distance learning (ODL) can also apply for the exam, but the school must be recognised only by National Institute of Open schooling (NIOS)
- Candidate who have not been able to clear 10+2 in their first attempt are not eligible for the exam
NPAT exam pattern is as follows:
- The exam paper will constitute 3 sections
- Candidates will have to attempt a total of 120 multiple-choice questions
- The duration of the exam is 120 minutes
- NPAT will be conducted in a window of two days.
- Every question carries equal marks.
- Incorrect answer will lead to negative marking
- Deduction of 1/4th marks will take place in case of an incorrect answer
|Quantitative & Numerical Ability||40|
|Reasoning & General Intelligence||40|
Candidates must be remember NPAT only provide all process online. Only those candiadtes can apply for the exam who are fulfill the eligibility criteria. Any candidate’s application who is not match the eligibililty criteria can be rejected by the organization. Candidate must be fill the application form before the deadlines. The application fee is as under:
|For 1 school program||1800/-|
|For 2 school program for different 2 schools||3000/-|
|For 3 school program for different 3 schools||4000/-|
|For 4 school program for different 4 schools||5000/-|
To apply for the exam, the candidate needs to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website
- Firstly candidate goes on the official website and click on the registration button
- The application form filled by the candidates. Some information may be varified at the same time like phon number and the email id
- Click on submit button and make payment through the different mode like online payment or demand draft
- Next to candidate have to upload a photograph and signature in the valid dimensions
- Take the print of the complete application form for future references
- Admit Card
- Application Form
candidates who are successfully apply for the examination get the admit card. They can download the admit cardfrom the official website. It must be noted that in order to access the admit card, candidates need to visit the official website.
- Visit the official website
- Click on the ‘NPAT 2018 Admit card’ tab on the homepage
- Candidates will be redirected to the admit card page
- Fill the User ID, password and login using the credentials
- As soon as the candidate will submit the correct details, the admit card will appear on the screen
- Candidates need to download the admit card and take a print out of the same
Candidates can carry any one of the following:
- Voters ID
- School/College ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License (Learner license will not be accepted)
- 12th Admit Card
- PAN Card
As it is one of the most popular tests to get admission in one of the most prestigious colleges of management, there is no as such syllabus for this exam. Yet, the analysis of the last 5 years question papers will help the candidate to know about the exam and its pattern. Here, in this table, we try to summarize the topics based on the last year’s questions asked.
|Logarithms||Inequalities||Surd and Indices|
|Time speed distance||Trigonometry||Number System|
|HCF- LCM||Profit and Loss||Work and Time|
|Geometry||In equations quadric and linear equations||Ratio and Proportions|
|Calculus||Geometry||Permutation and combination|
|Sequence series||Age Calculation||Number system, simplification, Average|
The above mentioned are the core subjects. Questions may be asked apart from these.
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (English)|
|Grammar and usages||Fill in the blanks||Para completion and inference|
|Reading comprehension||Verbal Logic||Para jumbles|
|Different uses of the same word||Verbal reasoning||Foreign language word used in English|
|Analogies||One word Substitution||Jumbled paragraphs|
|Contextual usages||Idioms||Sentence completion|
|Binary Logics||Line Graph||Combination of Graphs|
|Sets||Logical matching||Seat arrangement|
The above mentioned are some of the important topics.
|DATA INTERPRETATION AND LOGICAL REASONING|
|Caselets||Data Sufficiency||Blood Relations|
|Direction Sense||Series||Venn Diagram|
|Data Arrangements||Clocks and Calendar||Assumption|
|Data Structures||Family Tree|
NPAT examination is never based on pre-determination plan. It always surprises the students. And it will remain like this in the coming years as well.
Essay in NPAT exam is very important. You have to complete it in 20 minutes and is given at the end of the paper. The topics are usually very tough and many students find it very difficult to answer this part.
The essay has to be written in 200 words only. You have to look at the given topic from various perspectives. Then only you can do justice to the essay. Introduction can be given in 50 words.
Main part of the essay can be dealt in 100 words and another 50 words are for a proper conclusion. The language used in the essay should be lucid and simple.
You have to manage the time taken for the test cleverly. You have to attempt three sections in two hours. It is better if you can write the easier questions first and then move to other ones.
Students have to use gather suitable study material. At the same time too much material also will pose a problem as the student may not devote time to go through the material. Whatever is required has to be carefully planned and students should make it a point to answer all previous years question papers. It gives a fair idea about the type and pattern of questions frequently asked in the exam