Guys, you can get detailed information about Karnataka Management Aptitude Test, dates, admit card, result and much more stuff on the allschoolscolleges.com. Here you can read the Imaportant dates of Karnataka Management Aptitude Test.
|Starting of online application form||16th, August, 2019|
|Last date to fill the application form||10th, November, 2019 (4:00 pm)|
|Downloading of admit card||November, 2019|
|Date of KMAT exam||1st, December, 2019|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of January, 2020|
Anyone can take the KMAT entrance test. But there are some of the prerequisites which must be fulfilled by the aspirant which are provided below :
|CATEGORY||MINIMUM PERCENTAGE OF MARKS|
|GENERAL||50% or equivalent CGPA|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||45% or equivalent CGPA|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||45% or equivalent CGPA|
|Person with Disability(PWD) Differently Abled (DA)||45 % or equivalent CGPA|
- The minimum educational qualification for the candidate who is attempting KMAT is bachelor degree.
- The final year students or the students waiting for their final results can also fill this form.
- There is no age limit for the KMAT
Though the filling of any entrance exam form is not difficult, all you must take some of the precautions while filling the application form. Filling of the KMAT application form is not as difficult to climb the Himalaya! All you need to do is:
- Visit the official DTE website and look for the KMAT registration link to fill all your name, address, date of birth, country and all the other necessary details.
- After filling all the details correctly click on “I Agree” and fill the correct CAPTCHA.
- As soon as you submit the necessary details you will get the login credentials (login Id and Password) through SMS and Email on your registered mobile number and mail ID respectively.
- By Clicking on the “Existing User” tab login on the website with the help of your login credentials.
- As soon as you login, fill up the application form by providing the correct personal details, educational qualification, work experience, programmes, Academics and all other which are essential.
- Upload your latest passport size colored photograph and your valid signature as per the given dimensions on the website.
- Upload all the necessary documents
- Select the desired Management college and desired program
(Kindly check the official website for the update)
The students will not be able to make any changes in the application form once the final payment is done. However, the conducting authority provides the provision of changes in some of the details.
|Caselets||Data Sufficiency||Blood Relations|
|Direction Sense||Series||Venn Diagram|
|Data Arrangements||Clocks and Calendar||Assumption|
|Data Structures||Family Tree|
The candidates can download their admit card from the website through online mode. The KMAT Kerala Hall Ticket 2019 will be made available for downloading from the last week of January 2019 to first week of February 2019.
Candidates have to enter their application number or ‘SB Collect Reference Number’ to download the admit card. Only those candidates will be allowed to download the admit card, who have submitted their online application form within the stipulated time period.
Candidates should bring the admit card along with one photo Id proof on the day of exam in the examination hall. Without having a admit card, candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
The candidates who passed the KMAT exam will be selected for the next level by the IIM. The candidates are selected by the different IIMs and the B schools based on their KMAT cut off Score. The shortlisted candidate will send the call letters directly to appear for the written Ability test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD), group Activity (GA) and personal interview rounds. Each B_SCHOOLS have the different admission criteria.
COURSES & STUDY MATERIAL
MAH-CET is the national level entrance exam to which opens the door to the MBA or the PGPM courses in the the top B schools. These are the courses offered by the B Schools:
|PGDM||Post Graduate Diploma in Management|
|PGPEX||Post Graduate Programme for Executives|
|PGPWE||PGP for Working Executive|
|PGDHRM||Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management|
|PGP-UAE||Post Graduate Programme at UAE|
|PGPBM||Post Graduate Programme in Business Management|
|PGPSM||Post Graduate Programme in Securities Markets|
|PGP||Post Graduate Programme|
|EPGPM||Executive Post Graduate Programme|
|PGPEM||Post Graduate Programme in Enterprise Management|
|PGP-FABM||Post Graduate Programme in Food and Agribusiness Management|
|Quantitative Ability||Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by Abhijit Guha and Published by Tata McGraw-Hill|
|Quantitative Ability||How to Prepare for the CAT Common Admissions Test by Muhamed Muneer, published by Om Books.|
|Quantitative Ability||Arun Sharma’s The Complete CAT Digest, by Tata McGraw-Hill.|
|Quantitative Ability||Arun Sharma’s ‘How to prepare for Quantitative Ability for CAT Published by Tata McGraw Hill.|
|Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning||Arun Sharma’s How to Prepare for Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning for CAT|
|Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning||Trishna’s Verbal Ability And Logical Reasoning For The CAT And Other MBA|
|Verbal and Reading Comprehension||Barron’s Pocket Guide to Vocabulary|
|Verbal and Reading Comprehension||How to Prepare for the Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT by Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyay|
|Verbal and Reading Comprehension||Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis|
|Verbal and Reading Comprehension||Nishit Sinha’s The Pearson Guide to Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning|
Students have to use gather suitable study material. At the same time too much material also will pose a problem as the student may not devote time to go through the material. Whatever is required has to be carefully planned and students should make it a point to answer all previous years question papers. It gives a fair idea about the type and pattern of questions frequently asked in the exam
- Revision of all concepts is very useful just before giving the exam. Students should devote the last couple of days in revising important concepts and remembering them. For answering logical questions, students have to comprehend the questions clearly.
- Good eating habits, allotting time for practice and taking required rest should become every day routine for the students to successfully attempt the KMAT.
- Students can practice online tests offered by several educational sites so that they can answer all the questions in the given time. Students who are weak in certain areas should devote more time to overcome the problems. Initially such questions may consume more time but as time progresses, with proper practice student can set a target to cover all the questions.
- Thorough practice makes the student confident to take the exam. There is no other alternative to hard work and practice. Constant practice will be beneficial in the long run. Mock tests also give exposure to students regarding the pattern of the exam. Time should be set and students have to aim for completing the paper successfully within the given time.
- Students should set their routine for the preparation of the exam well in advance. Time should be equally divided to practice all the sections. A proper planning and right implementation is very crucial for writing any exam. Practice papers should be thoroughly attempted so that the student can answer the question paper within the given time.