ABOUT UGAT-AIMA HOTEL MANAGEMENT ENTRANCE EXAM
UGAT AIMA is a undergraduate entrance exam which is conducted by all India management association.The UGAT AIMA is also know as UGAT exam. This entrance exam will be conducted in the month of June. The full details regarding UGAT exam is given in the following
|EXAM LEVEL||Under Graduate|
|CATEGORY||National Level Examination|
|CONDUCTING BODY||All India Management Association|
|FREQUENCY OF EXAM||1 Year|
|VALIDITY SCORE||1 Year|
Candidates who wants to apply for the UGAT entrance exam must check the dates related to the online application form. All India management association conducts the UGAT exam in the month of June.kindly check the last date and eligibility criteria before applying.
|UGAT 2018 Start Date of Application Form||Last week of November 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||April 26, 2019|
|Availability of Admit card||May 4, 2019|
|Date of Examination||May 11, 2019|
|Declaration of Result||First week of June 2019|
|Release of Application Form IRMASAT 2019||Second week of October 2018|
|Last Date to submit Online Application Form for Indian Nationals|
January 21, 2019
|Last Date to fill Application Form by Foreign Nationals|| |
1st week of February 2019
|IRMASAT 2019, Group Activity and Personal Interview for Indian Nationals||February 11 to 23, 2019|
|Declaration of Final Result for Indian Nationals|| |
1st week of March 2019
|Declaration of Final Result for Foreign Nationals|| |
3rd Week of April 2019
|Classes on Bridge Courses||May 28 to June 2, 2019|
|Induction Programme||June 4 to June 17, 2019|
|Beginning of First Term||June 18, 2019|
A candidate must passed class 12th from any discipline, with a minimum of 12 years (10+2+) of education, having 50 per cent (45 per cent for SC/ST/DAP (Differently Abled Person)) aggregate marks at the graduation level can apply for admission. The percentage of aggregate marks is to be calculated as per the practice followed by the concerned university or institution. In case the university/institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by IRMA by dividing obtained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the resultant with 100. Students in final year of their graduation can apply if they expect to complete all the requirements of graduation before June 03, 2019.
- Candidate must be intermediate passed in any branh or stream with minimum 55% marks from any reognized university.
- Appearing student an also apply for the entrance examination but they must have the passed certificate at the time of admission
- Admission can also taking on the basis of state level entrance examination score
The official site to apply for the the examination –>> Click Here
Candidates can apply for the UGAT AIMA examination through the online application which available on the official website.
- The First step to apply is fill the registration form. In the registration form some fields are given like name, date of birth, email id etc.
- The candidates are advised to fill the form with correct information and not leave any mandatory field vacant. Incomplete applications or having wrong information will be rejected
- Application fee must be pay throungh internet banking or debit card, credit card and paytm.
- The demand draft should be drawn in favour of Rural Institute of management , payable at anand
- The duly filled form and supporting documents should be mailed to the following address in case of payment through demand draft
|No. of Programmes||General/OBC||SC/ST/DAP|
|Foreign Nationals||Rs. 2000|
- Only 60 questions are asked in the quetions paper.
- Only one setion is given in the written exam.
- Exam will be in online or offline mode
- The time duration is only 80 minutes
- The type of question paper is fully objective.
|1.||Andhra Pradesh||10.||Madhya Pradesh|
The results of UGAT AIMA 2018 will be declared online. The candidates can check their scores by using login IDs. The scorecard can be downloaded by entering registered email ID and password.
To download the scorecard, you must follow the given steps:
- Log on to all India management association website
- Click on nougat result tab
- Enter your email ID and password
- Click on download tab