|Exam NAME||Central Teacher Eligibility|
|Commonly known as||CTET|
|Mode of exam||online|
|Exam date||July Tentative.|
|No. of papers||Paper 1 & paper 2|
What is CTET entrance exam?
CTET : Central Teacher Eligibility is a national level entrance exam conducted by CBSE. CTET will be organized for all the candidates who are interested to join the post of a school teacher for class I to VIII. The entrance test enables the successful candidates to teach at the school of central government including the KVS, NVS, Tibetan schools and other schools which accept the CTET score. The Application form will be available in online mode. Candidates are advised to read the official advertisement before filling the form
|Application form availability||February Tentative|
|Last date for submission of application form and fee||12 March and 15 March Tenta TentativeTen Tentative Tentative |
|Availability of admit card||Will be out soon|
|Exam date||7th July Tentative|
|Result declaration||Will be out soon|
|Commencement of counseling||Will be out soon|
Eligibility for Primary Stage ( I to V classes):
- The candidates should pass 10+2 and Diploma with at least 50%.
- The applicants who belonged to reserved category should have 45%
- The students who are in final year of D.El.Ed or B.El.Ed can also apply for CTET exam.
Eligibility for Secondary Stage (VI to VIII classes):
- The applicants should have a graduation in Degree or its equivalent stream with 50%
- The candidates under the reserved category should have at least 45%
Application forms and submission procedure
Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi released CTET Notification
on 4th February . Dream of many B.Ed pass candidates came true with the release of CTET Notification. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for teachers jobs can apply Online for CTET exam. Central board of secondary education, Delhi issued CTET notification to fill the vacancies in teacher jobs in India. B.Ed passed students can apply online for Central Teachers Eligibility Test to get teacher jobs.
- CTET Exam Online Application form is available on the official website that is www.ctet.nic.in. Eligible candidates can check details of the CTET online application process. Aspirants must submit Central TET Online Applications before the last date to the CBSE Board.
- The payment of application fee can also be made by the e-challan bank at HDFC or Syndicate Bank.
- The application fee for general /OBC category: Rs 700 (for paper 1 or 2) and Rs 1200/ (for both paper and 2)
- The application fee for SC/ST/Differently able: Rs 350 (for paper 1 or
2) and Rs 600/ (for both paper and 2)
- CTET 2018 Admit card will be downloaded from CTET website.
- The applicants may download the admit card from the site by entering their Registration number, date of birth etc.
- It is important to take Admit Card with you while going to the examination center.
- They must bring the admit card along with ID proof during the examination day.
- Candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, without the admit card.
- Candidates can download the syllabus through official portal.
- The adequate syllabus will help candidates to achieve good marks in
both the papers and also aids candidates to crack this entrance exam easily.
Paper I (for classes I to V) Primary Stage: Two-and-a-half hours
|Subjects||Number Of Question||Total Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Total||150 Total Questions||150 Marks|
Paper II (for classes VI to VIII) Elementary Stage: Two-and-a-half hours
|Child Development and Pedagogy|
|Language I ( compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II ( compulsory)||30||30|
|(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher|
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher
(c) For any other teacher – either (a) or (b)
Result and Counseling
- The result will be announced most probably in the month of April 2018.
- Candidates will able to check their result online through official website.
- Candidates who achieved minimum qualifying marks will further invited to appear in the interview round.