|Exam Name||Delhi School of Journalism Entrance Exam|
|Organizing Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Type||University level|
|Programs Offered||Journalism and Mass Media|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Date||First week of July|
|Exam Language||Hindi, English|
ABOUT THE EXAM
Delhi University’s Delhi School of Journalism aims at preparing the minds of young journalists and promoting democracy. The school has a debating society, theatre and photography club and a writer’s forum to boost the growth and development of students.
|Notification regarding the exam|
|Application form availability||3rd week of May – 4th week of June|
|Admit card release||Last week of June|
|Announcement of result||3rd week of July|
|Announcement of final selection||3rd week of July|
|Last date to submit the application|
|Academic sessions begins||Initial week of August|
- NATIONALITY – Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- QUALIFICATION ELIGIBILITY – Candidate must have cleared 10+2 examination from a recognized board and also score a minimum aggregate of 60%.
- AGE LIMIT – Applicant must be at least 17 years of age to be able to write the entrance test.
APPLICATION FORM AND SUBMISSION
- REGISTRATION – Interested candidate can register themselves for the entrance exam at the university’s official website.
- DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED
- Self-attested class 10th mark sheet/certificate.
- Self-attested class 12th mark sheet/certificate.
- Passport size photograph (size should not be more than 50 kb).
- Scanned signature (size should not be more than 50 kb).
- SC/ST/OBC/Pwd/KM certificates if the applicant falls under these categories.
- APPLICATION FEE – Application fee for General and OBC categories is Rs.500 whereas for the reserved categories it is Rs.250. Fee can be paid through et banking, debit card and credit card.
- SUBMISSION – After completing all the formalities and
Admit card is released during the last week of June. It is necessary for the applicants to bring their admit card with them while coming to write the entrance test.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Click on the link https://ug.du.ac.in/
- Click for new registration.
- Fill out the application form and enter all the details like name, contact number, residential address, e-mail ID, guardian’s details and other information asked for.
- Save the information and cross check it and then submit the form for successful registration.
- If the candidate is registered successfully, he/she will receive a confirmation e-mail and only then he/she will be eligible to write down the entrance test.
- General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
- Analytical Comprehension Skills
Test will consist a total of 100 Multiple Choice Questions. Each question will be of four marks and there will be negative marking for each wrong answer. Admission will be conducted purely on the basis of Entrance test. The medium of the exam will be both English and Hindi.
A total of 120 seats are available out of which 60 are for English Journalism and 60 are for Hindi Journalism.
Results are released during the last week of July. Applicants can check their respective result on the website.