|Exam Name||Christ University BA CEP Entrance Exam|
|Organizing Authority||Christ University|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam|
|Programs offered||Media Studies, English Literature, Psychology|
|Mode of Exam||Online and Offline|
ABOUT THE EXAM:
The university is named after a social reformer, CHRIST who was born in South India.
Officially the university was established in the year 1969 with the aim of introducing and promoting the introduction of innovative and modern curricula in Indian higher education system.
St Kuriakose Elias Chavara, a social reformer founded the university.
Motto of the University is ‘Excellence and Service’. CHRIST prepares a nurturing ground for individual’s development for making effective contribution towards the society in a dynamic environment.
Now let’s further talk about the course BA CEP which is a unique blend of three prestigious professional courses, i.e. Communication and Mass Media Studies, English Studies and Psychology.
Duration of the program is three years.
|Notification regarding the Examination||In the month of December|
|Application form availability||1st week of December – 2nd week of April|
|Admit card release||5 days prior to the exam|
|Announcement of result||2nd week of May|
|Announcement of final selection||3rd week of May|
|Last date to submit the application||2nd week of April|
|Academic session begins on||In the month of June|
|Last date to submit documents||Last week of May|
- Nationality –Only Netizens are allowed to take the examination.
- Education Qualification –Applicants must have cleared class 12th from the following boards:
Only those Candidates who have passed from streams like Humanities, Social Sciences, Commerce & Management, and Sciences from the above mentioned boards are eligible. Also, they must score at least 50% marks as per Christ University entrance guidelines.
Students appearing in Class 12 can apply as well.
APPLICATION FORM AND SUBMISSION ROCEDURE:
- Registration – Interested applicants can register themselves and create an account with the University’s official website. The account can be created by following few simple steps-
- Visit official website and register.
- Upon registration, further proceed to the tab ‘Admissions’ and after that on ‘Applications’.
- Enter the information and submit the documents asked for. Click Submit.
- Make the payment.
- After successful payment, candidate will receive a registration number on provided e-mail.
- Print the application form and keep a copy of it safely.
- Documents to be uploaded
- Class 10th certificate
- Class 12th certificate, if candidate has cleared the examination
- Provisional degree Certificate
- Account copy of e-admission card
- Application Fee
- INR 5000 is the application fee for Christ University BA CEP Form. Candidates can choose from various payment options like Net Banking, Demand Draft, Credit Card, Debit Card etc.
- After entering all the details one needs to save it and further proceed to submission of the application. If the application is incomplete or incorrect, the University Management has the right to reject it.
Christ University Admit card for Entrance Exam is released 5 days prior to the exam every year. Candidates can login into their respective accounts using e-mail and password and thus can download the admit card.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested candidates can apply both online and offline. The procedure for both the application is slightly different
For filling the form offline, candidate needs to collect the application form from the University campus which lies in Bangalore. Secondly, the candidate has to fill in the details of application form. And then create an account on the official website and create a unique ID and enter application form number.
While applying online, candidates have to create an ID and then login for filling the application and have to fill the details like the name of the course one wants to pursue, name of the applicant, personal details etc. And after that they have to upload the documents required and also make payment.
- General Knowledge
- Comprehension Skills
- Language Skills
- Verbal Ability
|SNO.||SECTION||No. of QUESTIONS||MAX. MARKS|
|1.||General Knowledge, Current Affairs||25||25|
|2.||English Language, Verbal Reasoning||30||30|
|4.||Reasoning: Critical, Analytical & Logical||20||20|
|5.||Data Analysis and Intepretation||20||20|
Exam is held at various campuses of Christ University such as Kolkata, Bangalore, Delhi NCR.
1000+ across different specializations.
Christ University Results of semester examination is declared by the university a month later after the commencement of the examination. The results are announced online on the official website of the university.