ABOUT UPESEAT Entrance Exam
UPESEAT conducts online examination for admission in engineering courses. University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test is an state level examination which is conducted by University of Petroleum & Energy Studies. If you are intrested in the University of Petroleum & Energy Studies then you need to fill the examination application form before the last date to submit application form.
|Name of the Exam||University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test|
|Level of Exam||University Level|
|Exam Conducting Authority||University of Petroleum & Energy Studies|
|Mode of merit list announcement||Online (Computer Based Test)|
Candidates who are waiting for the online appplication form can check here the online application releasing dates here. Here all the important dates are mentioned in the below table. Candidates needs to apply before the last date of submission and payment dates.
|1||Online Application Starts Date||September, 2018|
|2||Last Date to apply||April, 2019|
|4||UPESEAT 2019 Admit Card Download||April, 2019|
|5||UPESEAT 2019 Online Exam (Computer Based Exam)||June, 2019|
|6||UPESEAT 2019 Offline Exam (Pen and Paper Based Exam)||June, 2019|
|7||Declaration of Result||July, 2019|
|8||Availability of Counselling Letter||July, 2019|
|9||UPESEAT 2019 Counselling||June to July 2019|
Before applying for the University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test Candidate need to check the eligibilty criteria. The Eligibilty Criteria is given below read carefully before applying-
- Candidates belonging to General category must have secured minimum 60% marks in their Intermediate degree or equivalent CGPA provided by their respective institute or university.
- However, candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PD categories must have secured minimum 50% marks in their Intermediate degree and candidates belonging to OBC category need 55% in their qualifying degree.
|Category||GCET Application Fee|
Candidate needs to apply under the following process because entire process is compulsory for successfull application submission. UPESEAT application submission process is divided into some parts like registration, application filling, application submission.
- Registration: The candidates have to register themselves using their email id and date of birth.
- Filling UPESEAT 2019 Application Form: Personal, academic and contact details have to be filled by the candidates.
- Upload Photograph and Signature: A photograph and signature of the candidates as per the required specifications will have to be uploaded.
- Payment of fee: The application fee has to be paid through online via net banking/credit card/debit card/cash card/mobile wallet or offline mode (demand draft).
The exam type of UPESEAT 2019 is online and offline both.The main exam divided into three parts physics, chemistry and mathematics.No negative marking will be there. and the exam will be held once in a year.
|UPSEAT 2019 Exam Section||No. Of questions|
Permutations and Combinations
Sequences and Series
Matrices and Determinants
Relations and Functions
Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
Two Dimensional Geometry
Straight Lines and Pair of Straight Lines
Circles and Family of Circles
Three Dimensional Geometry
|Units and Dimensions|
Solids and Fluids
Heat and Thermodynamics
Ray and Wave Optics
Electrostatics, Current Electricity and Magnetostatics
Electromagnetic Induction and Electromagnetic Waves
Oscillations and Waves
Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
Equilibrium and Thermodynamics
Electrochemistry, Kinetics and Surface Chemistry
Solid State and Solutions
D, f-Block Elements
Basic Organic Chemistry and Techniques
Hydrocarbons, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
Aldehydes, Ketones, Carboxylic Acids and Amines
Polymers and Biomolecules
Chemistry in Everyday Life
Candidates must have the following at the time of counselling
- All Ticket of UPESEAT 2019 and 12th Standard Qualifying Examination
- 10th Standard Certificate to prove Date of Birth
- 12th Standard Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate from the School last attended
- Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Other documents as per the counselling letter
How to check result of UPESEAT 2019. Go through the given steps –
- The candidates will have to enter their registration number and date of birth.
- Click on Submit.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.