ABOUT SAAT PG ENTRANCE EXAM
Siksha O Anusandhan University offer admission in master of technology on the basis of GATE- 2020 score. Siksha O Anusandhan University starts the registration on 10 May 2020. If you wants to take the admission in Siksha O Anusandhan University then you must qualify the GATE-2020 Examination. Candidate can not get the admission without GATE score card. Siksha O Anusandhan University released the merit list in the month of July. SAAT released the merit list only in online mode so candidates need to go through the registration link on the website of Delhi Technological University.
|Name of the Exam||Siksha O Anusandhan University PG Admission Test|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Siksha O Anusandhan University|
|Mode of merit list announcement||Online (Computer Based Test)|
Candidates who are waiting for the online appplication form can check here the online application releasing dates here. Here all the important dates are mentioned in the below table. Candidates needs to apply before the last date of submission and payment dates.
|1||Online Application Starts Date||1st week of December 2019|
|2||Last Date to submit form with application fee||Last week of March 2020|
|4||SAAT PG Hall Ticket for Offline exam||1st week of April 2020|
|5||SAAT PG Online Exam (Computer Based Exam)||2nd week to last week of April 2020|
|7||Declaration of Result||1st week of May 2020|
|9||SAAT PG Counselling||First week of May 2020|
Before applying for the Siksha O Anusandhan University PG Admission Test Candidate need to check the eligibility criteria. The Eligibility Criteria is given below read carefully before applying-
- Candidates must be GATE qualified.
- Candidates belonging to General category must have secured minimum 60% marks in their qualifying degree or equivalent CGPA provided by their respective institute or university.
- However, candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PD categories must have secured minimum 50% marks in their qualifying degree and candidates belonging to OBC category need 55% in their qualifying degree.
Candidate needs to apply under the following process because entire process is compulsory for successful application submission. SAAT PG 2020 application submission process is divided into some parts like registration, application filling, application submission.
- Registration: The candidates have to register themselves using their email id and date of birth.
- Filling SAAT PG 2020 Application Form: Personal, academic and contact details have to be filled by the candidates.
- Upload Photograph and Signature: A photograph and signature of the candidates as per the required specifications will have to be uploaded.
- Payment of fee: The application fee has to be paid through online via net banking/credit card/debit card/cash card/mobile wallet or offline mode (demand draft).
Candidate need to pay some amount for the application form submission which is called as application fee. Candidate can only submit the application after paying the application fee. The application fee for the online application can be submitted by credit card or debit card of any bank.The application fee is differ by caste.So please check the application fee here-
|01||Rs 1000/-||Rs 600/-|
There are two mode of fee submission which are given below-
- Online mode(Credit Card, Debit Card, Paytm etc..)
- Demand Draft
DTU has released the common merit list of Siksha O Anusandhan University PG Admission Test on June 2020. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their GATE normalized scores and ranks accordingly. The merit list of DTU M.Tech admission 2019 will form the basis of counselling and seat allotment. DTU M.Tech merit list 2019 will be separate for each discipline and category.
|1.||Mode of Exam||Online|
|2.||Language of SAAT M.Tech 2019 entrance exam||English|
|3.||Duration of the exam||2 Hours|
|4.||Type of Quetsions||Multiple Choice Quetsions|
|5.||Marking Scheme||4 Marks for every correct answer 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer|
|6||Number of questions||120 questions|
Candidates must have the following at the time of counselling
- All Ticket of SAAT PG 2020 and 12th Standard Qualifying Examination
- 10th Standard Certificate to prove Date of Birth
- 12th Standard Mark Sheet
- Gate Score card of the related year
- Transfer Certificate from the School last attended
- Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Other documents as per the counselling letter
How to check result of SAAT PG 2020. Go through the given steps –
- The candidates will have to enter their registration number and date of birth
- Click on Submit
- The result will be displayed on the screen
- The final result is based the total marks of written examination and gate score of related year.