Candidates are advised to check each university eligibility criteria to participate in the exam. Each university has different eligibility criteria. Here we have mentioned the some basic eligibility.
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- UG Courses: Candidates must qualify the 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized board/university.
- Integrated Courses: Candidates should pass the Intermediate or equivalent examination from any board.
- PG Courses: Candidates should hold the Bachelor’s degree in the respective qualifying exam for which they are applied.
- M.Phill/Ph.D Courses: The applying candidate should hold the Master’s degree.
- Appearing Candidates: The candidates those are in final year of their qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
|Start Online Registration||3rd week of March 2019|
|Last date of online registration||1st week of April 2019|
|Correction Starts||1st week of April 2019|
|Download Admit Card||2nd week of April 2019|
|Exam Date||Last week of April 2019|
|Answer Key||Last week of April 2019|
|Final Answer Key||2nd week of May 2019|
|Result||4th week of May 2019|
In this section, we have mentioned the details of CUCET exam pattern 2019.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held through offline mode.
- Duration: Each paper will be of about 2 hours.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- Number of Questions: 100 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be allotted for one correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There is a provision of negative marking. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect response.
- Parts: Part-A will contain the English Language, general awareness, mathematical aptitude and analytical skills of 25 MCQs. Part-B contains Domain Knowledge which will be comprised of 75 MCQs. This part may consist of one/two/three sections of 25 questions each.
Candidates can get their CUCET admit card 2019 through online mode. Candidates will get it by entering the application number. Candidates can download their admit card from the first week of May 2019. Admit cards will not be send to any candidate by post or any other means.
- The application fee can be submitted through credit Card/debit card/internet banking.
- The fee can also be paid through bank Challan before the last date of application fee
|Categories||Application fee for online mode||Application fee for Bank Challan|
|General/OBC||Rs. 800/- for 3 PU’s||Rs. 850/-|
|SC/ST||Rs. 350/- for 3 PU’s||Rs. 450/-|
|PWD||Exempted from the payment of application fee|