ABOUT SET BBA ENTRANCE EXAM
SET is a well known BBA entrance examination which cconducted by Symbiosis University of Business. Symbiosis provide all Business cousres and the Management courses. This University is also provide the architecture and the civil courses
SET BBA is conducted for admission to BBA programmes with the following specializations:
- BBA IT
- BBA LLB
Candidates can also apply for the pg courses and technical courses
|EXAM LEVEL||Post Graduate|
|CATEGORY||University Level Examination|
|CONDUCTING BODY||Symbiosis University Examination|
|FREQUENCY OF EXAM||1 Year|
|VALIDITY SCORE||1 Year|
|Online registration starts from||Last week of January 2020|
|Registration closed on|| |
3rd week of April 2020
|Last date to submit registration fee||3rd week of April 2020|
|Releasing of admit card||3rd week of April 2020|
|Exam date||1st week of May 2020|
|Announcement of result||2nd week of May 2020|
SET BBA 2019 eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must be graduate in any branh or stream with minimum 55% marks from any reognized university.
- Final year appearing student an also apply for the entance examination but they must have the passed certificate at the time of admission
- Admission can be done with the pune b.tech/ba/bscc examination score.
- Admission can also taking on the basis of cat/mat/reva mat examination score
- Till last year, the SET umbrella comprised of different papers, SET – Law, SET – Design, SET – General and SET – Engineering.
- From this year onwards, SET – Law test will be known as Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT), SET – Design test as Symbiosis Entrance Exam for Design (SEED), SET – Engineering as SIT Engineering Entrance Exam (SITEEE). SET – General will continue as SET.
- Register online on the website set-test.org (from January 29, 2018 to April 14, 2018) Note: Any Changes in the online application form (except test city preferences and admission category) will be entertained only up to the closing date of Registration i.e. April 14, 2018. No changes shall be permitted after closing date under any circumstances. No change of test city requests will be entertained once candidates have completed their Online SET/SLAT/SEED/SITEEE 2018 registration.
- You may register for one paper in the morning (for example, SET-Law (SLAT) or SET-Design (SEED)), and/or one paper in the afternoon session (for example, SET-General (SET) or SET-Engineering (SITEEE)). Note: For Engineering, if a candidate applies to seek admission on the basis of test other than SITEEE, he/she need not register for the same; rather he/she may apply directly to the concerned institute.
- Upload your latest scanned colour passport size photo at the time of Online Registration. (Your photograph should not be more than 3 months old).
- Ensure that the information you have filled is accurate.
|Sr. No||Section||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
- Please note that the SET/SLAT/SEED/SITEEE 2018 will be conducted in an ONLINE mode
- The duration of each test is of 150 minutes. Note that no extra time will be given for candidates who report late at the test centre.
- Date: Saturday, May 05, 2019
- Time: Morning Session: 9:30am to 12.00 noon (Reporting time: 07:30am) Afternoon Session : 2.30 pm to 5.00 pm (Reporting time: 12:30pm)
- All tests (SET/SLAT/SEED/SITEEE) are objective in nature. Each question has 4 responses. Candidate should choose an appropriate response.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
- All sections are mandatory.
|Sr. No.||City||Sr. No.||City||Sr. No.||City|
|1||Agra – Uttar Pradesh||29||Kochi/Ernakulam – Kerala||57||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|2||Ahmedabad – Gujarat||30||Gandhinagar – Gujarat||58||Mysuru – Karnataka|
|3||Ahmednagar – Maharashtra||31||Gangtok / Bardang – Sikkim||59||Nagpur – Maharashtra|
|4||Ajmer – Rajasthan||32||Guwahati – Assam||60||Nashik – Maharashtra|
|5||Aligarh – Uttar Pradesh||33||Gwalior – Madhya Pradesh||61||Navi Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|6||Allahabad – Uttar Pradesh||34||Hooghly – West Bengal||62||Nellore – Andhra Pradesh|
|7||Ambala – Haryana||35||Howrah – West Bengal||63||Panipat – Haryana|
|8||Amravati – Maharashtra||36||Hubli – Karnataka||64||Panjim – Goa|
|9||Amritsar – Punjab||37||Hyderabad – Telangana||65||Patiala – Punjab|
|10||Anand – Gujarat||38||Indore – Madhya Pradesh||66||Patna – Bihar|
|11||Aurangabad – Maharashtra||39||Jabalpur – Madhya Pradesh||67||Port Blair – Andaman and Nicobar|
|12||Bareilly – Uttar Pradesh||40||Jaipur – Rajasthan||68||Pune – Maharashtra|
|13||Belagavi(Belgaum) – Karnataka||41||Jalandhar – Punjab||69||Raipur – Chhattisgarh|
|14||Bengaluru – Karnataka||42||Jammu – Jammu and Kashmir||70||Rajkot – Gujarat|
|15||Bhilai – Chhattisgarh||43||Jamshedpur – Jharkhand||71||Ranchi – Jharkhand|
|16||Bhopal – Madhya Pradesh||44||Jhansi – Uttar Pradesh||72||Roorkee – Uttarakhand|
|17||Bhubaneswar – Odisha||45||Jodhpur – Rajasthan||73||Shillong – Meghalaya|
|18||Bilaspur – Chhattisgarh||46||Kanpur – Uttar Pradesh||74||Shimla – Himachal Pradesh|
|19||Chandigarh/Mohali – Punjab||47||Karnal – Haryana||75||Siliguri – West Bengal|
|20||Chennai – Tamil Nadu||48||Kolhapur – Maharashtra||76||Solapur – Maharashtra|
|21||Coimbatore – Tamil Nadu||49||Kolkata – West Bengal||77||Surat – Gujarat|
|22||Cuttack – Odisha||50||Kota – Rajasthan||78||Thane – Maharashtra|
|23||Dehradun – Uttarakhand||51||Kottayam – Kerala||79||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|24||Delhi NCR 1 (Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad)||52||Kozhikode – Kerala||80||Thrissur – Kerala|
|25||Delhi NCR 2 (NOIDA, Greater NOIDA, Gaziabad)||53||Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh||81||Udaipur – Rajasthan|
|26||Dhanbad – Jharkhand||54||Ludhiana – Punjab||82||Vadodara – Gujarat|
|27||Dibrugarh – Assam||55||Madurai – Tamil Nadu||83||Varanasi – Uttar Pradesh|
|28||Asansol/Durgapur – West Bengal||56||Meerut – Uttar Pradesh||84||Vijayawada – Andhra Pradesh|
APPLICATION PROCCESS AND SELECTION PROCEDURE
The official site to apply for the the examination –>> Click Here
Candidates can apply for the SET BBA examination through the online application which available on the official website.
- The First step to apply is fill the registration form. In the registration form some fields are given like name, date of birth, email id etc.
- The candidates are advised to fill the form with correct information and not leave any mandatory field vacant. Incomplete applications or having wrong information will be rejected
- Application fee of Rs 1000 for domestic and SAARC nation students and Rs 2000 for NRIs and USD 50 for foreign nationals, can be paid online through debit/credit cards or NEFT. Those who don’t want to make online payment can choose offline option of Demand Draft
- The demand draft should be drawn in favour of Symbiosis University, payable at Pune
- The duly filled form and supporting documents should be mailed to the following address in case of payment through demand draft
All the candidates will initially be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in SET BBA 2019 exam. Then the shortlisted candidates will have to appear for institute specific Group Exercise/Personal Interview/Written Ability Test rounds and crack to complete the admission procedure and get enrolled in the institute.
The university will release the SET admit card in the fourth week of April 2019. Candidates can download their admit card till the date of examination. The university will release the admit card through online mode. Candidates must paste the test passport-sized coloured photograph on the admit card at the appropriate place before appearing for the test.
The results of SET BBA 2019 will be declared online. The candidates can check their scores by using login IDs. The scorecard can be downloaded by entering registered email ID and password.
To download the scorecard, you must follow the given steps:
- Log on to Symbiosis University website
- Click on SET BBA result tab
- Enter your email ID and password
- Click on download tab