ABOUT NMAT by GMAC Entrance Exam
The Graduate Management Admission Council(GMAC) is a global non-profit organization incorporated by leading graduate school of business around the world. NMAT by GMAC is organized by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) for admission to MBA/PGDM programme.The scores of the exam are accepted by most of the top Business schools and institutions in India.
Why to Choose NMAT by GMAC
There are main four reasons to choose NMAT by GMAC.
It is accepted by the leading standard management institutions in India as an admissions criterion. Its score is widely accepted by the top most twenty one management colleges of India and the list is growing.
Taking the test multiple times
One can appear for NMAT by GMAC three times in a year. Therefore individual have more than one opportunity to score better.
Choosing the section order
Unlike other entrace exams one can choose the section of the exam paper he/she want to answer on theor priority basis.
Revisable Answer and No Negative Marking
One can review their answer at the end of the each section and can edit if not sure of the original answer and want to change.There is no penatly or negative marking for the wrong selection of answer.
Choosing a date, time and location of your convenience
One can select the date and time of the exam according to their convenience and availability of seats on the basis of real time as it allows to choose a conviniet time in a 75 days long test window.
NMAT Eligibility Criteria
One should fulfill the given criteria for appearing in NMAT by GMAC
- Nationality– Both Indian and NRI candidates can apply
- Minimum Qualification– Minimum 50% marks in Graduation;
- Graduation persuing candidates can also apply.
- Age– Upper age limit is 25 years
- Work Experience– Two or more years of work experience after graduation is an added advantage.
NOTE: NMAT Eligibility Criteria may hold separate conditions as per allotted college.
NMAT Registration Procedure
Registration process for NMAT by GMAC 2019 is conducted in online mode. The application procedure shall start from the July first week at the official website.
- Visit the official website of NMAT by GMAC.
- Search for Registration link on the website.
- Click on the ‘new user’ and enter your details.
- You will receive a unique user id and password on the registered email id or contact number.
2: Form Filling
- Enter your details required for completion of form filling step like personal details, academic details, work experience, programme.
- Upload a scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph in JPEG format.
3: Payment of Registration Fee
The registration fee can be submitted through online net banking facility or credit card/debit card and offline in form of demand draft.
NMAT Admission Procedure
Steps involve in the Admission Prosess for NMAT.
1) Merit List preapes on the basis of marks secured by students in examination.
2) Shortlisted candidate can get their call letter for next round from the official website as not sent by email or post.
3) Short listed candidates have to face Personal Interview and Case Discussion rounds.
4) Final merit list prepares on the basis of NMAT score, academic score, PI, CD and work experience.
5) Seat are allotted to the candidates on the basis of final merit list.