ABOUT MAT ENTRANCE EXAM
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a national level entrance examination conducted by All India management association(AIMA) every year as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.
The MAT is a three hour computer based online test which is conducted in a single session to evaluate the candidate’s ability across various segments like Quantitative Technique, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension and General Awareness.
The eligibility criteria for MAT 2019 is:
- The aspirant should be a graduate in any discipline
- Final year students of graduate courses (10+2+3) are also eligible for MAT, provided the results are declared before commencement of admission for 2019
- There’s no age limit for MAT
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
|Application form available||16th December 2018|
|Closing of Online Registration (PBT)||8th February 2019|
|Closing of Online Registration (CBT)||12th February 2019|
|Issue of Admit Card||09th February (PBT) & 19th February 2019 (CBT)|
|Date of Exam (PBT)||17th February 2019|
|Date of Exam (CBT)||23rd February 2019|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of February 2019|
Candidates who are interested in the management aptitude test which is for the admission to MBA or PGDM etc programmes.Here you can read the entire process for online application submission of MAT entrance exam online application 2019.
- Candidate needs to go on official website of mat.
- Find the registration link in the website
- Candidate have to register yourself for further process
- Then enter the information which is asked in the registration form
- Click on register button
- Then you will be move on application form
- Enter required credentials like registration number, date of birth etc.
- After this payment gateway is displays on screen
- Make payment through one of them payment options
- After this a final submission button must clicked
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference
Candidates can download their admit card from 9th February (PBT) & 19th February 2019 (CBT). Different admit cards will be generated for both computer based test and paper based test. Candidates can get their admit card by entering the online application number, date of birth or email Id.
Candidates must take a printout of the admit card as without it no candidate will be allowed to enter in the written test venue. The admit card for written test will not be sent by post or email.
The application fee for the MAT entrance exam is 1550 rs for general category. Other category must have a reservation or relaxation in fee.The payment can pay through one of given way –
- Demand draft
- Online payment
|Type of Questions||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|Quantitative aptitude & Data Interpretation||25||100|
The MAT syllabus is prepared from the subjects mentioned in the exam pattern of this article as:
- Language Comprehension
- Mathematical Skills
- Data Analysis & Sufficiency
- Intelligence & Critical Reasoning
- Indian & Global Environment
Candidates should study these topics to the depth to score good in the exam. The authority does not provide any particular syllabus for the exam.