ABOUT IIFT Entrance Exam
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is an autonomous organization set up by Indian Government in year 1963. It was established to increase export by cultivating human resources, analysing and disseminating data and conducting research. For admission in MBA(International Business) IIFT conducts a national level extrance exam.
Candidates who desires to take admission in IIFT have to appear and clear the IIFT exam as it is among top ten colleges of India for Business studies.
|Application form availability||9th September 2019|
|Last date for submission of applications||3rd November 2019|
|Admit card||19th November 2019|
|Date of Exam||1st December 2019|
|Result Declaration||11th December 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for IIFT
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Nationals
- Should posses Indian citizenship
- Candidate have to be a graduate from a recognized university in any stream.
- The minimum aggregate in graduation should be 55%.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of graduation can also apply.
Eligibility Criteria for Foreign National and NRI
- Candidate should be a resident of country other than for at least 18 months as.
- Candidate should have valid passport/travel document from a outside country.
- Candidate should have a valid Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) score.
Registration for IIFT can be done through online or offline.
IIFT Online Registration Procedure
- Visit the official website of IIFT and click on Apply Now.
- Fill in the basic information like Name, Date of Birth, Email ID and Phone Number and click on submit.
- Login to the candidates’ portal with the help of login ID and Password generated while registration.
- Fill in other details like academic qualification, work experience etc.
- Once completed, an email will be sent to the registered email id.
- Pay the application fee and upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Take a print out for the future reference.
Candidates can buy the Prospectus in cash or through demand draft .
Complete the enclosed Application Form
Send the same in the envelope to IIFT. Registration Fees
Application fee can be paid either online through Debit/Credit Card/Net banking or offline through a Demand Draft. DD must be drawn in favor of INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE payable at New Delhi.
For General Category- INR 1550/-
For Reserved Category- INR 775/-
For Foreign Nationals- INR 4,500/US $ 80
Candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of written test have to appear for three more round to get admitted in IIFT.
Steps for the selection in IIFT :
- Written Test : the very first step to take admission in IIFT is to appear and clear the written test organised by the IIFT that includes questions from various sections like Mathematics. Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation, Current Affairs. etc.
- Essay Writing : After clearing the witten test one has to appear for this section. Eassay writing section is based on General or Business affair topics to test the writting skills and conceptual knowledge of an individual about the topic.
- Group Discussion : Qualified candidates are divided in the groups of 10-12 participant and provided with a topic related to business or current affairs to discuss upon. In this round the the qualities which are analysed are ability to take initiative, present your viewpoint and communication skills.
- Personal Interview : In this round the interviewers analyses the personality and metal ability to work under pressure.
List of the Top Recruiters of IIFT.
|Sr. No.||Company Name|