ABOUT IGRUA ENTRANCE EXAM FOR CPL (COMMERCIAL PILOT LICENSE)
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA), a flying training institution in India which provides training for the personnel to become a commercial pilot.
IGRUA Exam Dates
|Last date to submit the application with offline payment mode||Last week of April 2020|
|Last date to submit the application with online payment mode||2nd week of May 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||4th week of May 2020|
|IGRUA 2019 written exam||1st week of June 2020|
|Interview/ Viva Schedule on Website/ Emails/|
SMS for Successful candidates in Written
|2nd week of June 2020|
|Interview/ Viva & Pilot Aptitude Test Date||2nd week of July 2020|
|Final Declaration of Result||20 July 2020|
|Last date to submit the Commitment Money||2nd week of July 2020|
|Date of Joining First Batch||4th week of August 2020|
How to Apply IGRUA:
Applications are to be filled online only on prescribed format. The application form can be reached by clicking on “IGRUA ENTRANCE” available on IGRUA website.
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 10,000 for general and OBC candidates, to be paid either through internet banking, debit or credit cards or through Bank Challan payable at any branch of State Bank of India as per instructions for Fee Deposit.
- The SC & ST candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Documents Required for Filling up Online Application form:
A scanned copy of recent passport size photograph, scanned signatures, Valid Email id and Mobile Number.
|Minimum Age: At the time of joining the course : 17 yrs|
|Qualifications: 10+2 or eqvt. with Maths, Physics and English|
|For General Candidates||55% marks in Physics and Maths taken together i.e. at least 55% marks in (Phy% + Maths%) / 2|
|For SC/ST/OBC candidates||50% marks in Physics and Maths taken together i.e. at least 50% marks in (Phy% + Maths%) / 2|
Note: Candidates can also opt for B.Sc. (Aviation) Degree from Chatrapati Sahu Ji Maharaj University Kanpur, being conducted simultaneously with CPL Course. Duration of this course will be 03 years.
Selected candidates may join with class II medical, however they will have to clear & submit Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate subsequently.
Rs. 38 Lacs (Pending approval for revision to Rs.40 lacs) payable in four quarterly installments in one year. Additional expenditure for about Rs. 1.50 Lac towards cost of Uniform, Study Material, Navigation Computer, Head Phones etc. The training fee and other expenditure is same for all category candidates.
Boarding & Lodging:
Separate Hostels for Boys and Girls. Messing and hostel accommodation within the campus (on twin sharing basis), is provided. (Charges approximately Rs. 10,000/- per month).
IGRUA Selection Procedure:
Talented students across the country can take this exam, into following manner:
- A Written Entrance Examination at various centres all over India: Computer based test General English, Maths, Physics, Reasoning & Current Affairs (10+2 level objective type questions only and No negative marking)
- Interview: All short listed Candidates will be required to produce following documents in original as well as one photocopy of each document at the time of interview (10th, 12th marksheet, Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC Candidates, Admit Card Downloaded for Written Test)
- Pilot Aptitude Test / Psychometric Test : Only successful candidates in Pilot Aptitude / Psychometric Test shall qualify for final selection. No relaxation criteria will be applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates in Pilot Aptitude/Psychometric Test.
IGRUA Number of Seats:
For any query please contact:
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi Fursatganj Airfield, AMETHI (U.P.) – PIN 229302
Phone: +91 (535) 2441150, 2441528, EXTN: 2441529, 2441147 499, 417
Phone: +91 (11) 24615370, 24655796
Fax: +91 (11) 24603192