ABOUT ALL INDIA AME ENTRANCE EXAM [AIAEE]
All India AME Entrance Examination (AIAEE) is one of the most popular national level aviation entrance exams in India, The candidate who wants to get admission in AME course should appear in this exam. AIAEE 2019 will be held in pen and paper mode. Students who are interested in AIAEE should be 10+2 from a non-medical stream. The application will be in online and offline mode.
- Minimum 10+2 class with an aggregate of 50% marks in Physics and Mathematics or Three years diploma in engineering or a higher qualification in Science with Physics and Mathematics.
- The minimum age requirement is 16 years from the date of the beginning of the classes. The upper age limit is 24 years.
- Student has to clear Color Blindness Test.
ALL INDIA AME ENTRANCE EXAMS IMPORTANT DATES
|Application Form Availability Date||Last week of November 2019|
|Last Date Of Application Form||Second week of April 2020|
|Examination Date||First week of May 2020|
|Result Declaration Date|
Second week of May 2020
Last week of May 2020
Take admission has to apply online for AIAEE through the official website. On the basis of their merit, the student will get admission offer letter. Following documents should be carried at the time of admission.Selection Procedure
- Class X original Mark sheet & Certificate.
- Class XII Mark sheet & Certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Eight recent passport size color photographs of Applicant.
- Recent passport size photograph of parents / guardian.
- Medical form (color blindness) dually signed by a registered physician.